Activities on ISO Certification
Imao Corporation is certified
according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Business activities in the range below;
- Purchase and distribution of standard machine elements, standard workholding components, aluminum modular constructional members and lifestyle products
- Development and production of standard machine elements, standard workholding components and aluminum modular constructional members
- Head Office : 2002, Senbiki, Seki-shi, Gifu, Japan
- Mino Plant I : 605, Suhara, Mino-shi, Gifu, Japan
- Mino Plant II : 510-2, Suhara, Mino-shi, Gifu, Japan
Integrated Policy on Quality and Environment
As a global business entity having alliances with other enterprises worldwide, in selling standardized machine elements and lifestyle products, Imao Corporation is positively working on preserving the environment from problems including global warming as well as on planning attractive products to satisfy customers.
Imao Corporation is engaged in the following items preferentially and improving its integrated management system continuously.
- 1. Standardized machine elements
- Contributing to improvements in customers' productivity and additional value
- 2. Lifestyle products
- Contributing to the creation of customers' sophisticated lifestyle
Pledge for Environmental Preservation and Customer Requirements
Imao Corporation complies with laws relating to environmental conservation, voluntary regulations, customer requirements and other favorable requests.
April 1st, 2017
Imao Corporation President